Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First but not last!

So I decided to start a blog. Since I leave for a 5 month respite in Spain in exactly a month, I thought that now would be a good time to start. That way I can get in the groove (so they say) before I get in a foreign country. Everything will be new anyway, no use having an extra new thing to worry about. :P

First things first.

I chose the title because it is from my favorite tv show, M*A*S*H. Hawkeye says it at one point, and I love it. Thought it would be a good motto for my life.

I will be studying in Burgos, Spain, for 5 months to complete a requirement for my major. I am nervous since it will be new, but also extremely excited for the same reason. On Friday, I found out that I now have a family with whom to live; she is a psychiatrist and he is a lawyer. Should make for interesting dinner conversations, if I can understand what they are talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment